Question Userbenchmark says many of my components are underperforming and im wondering what I could do to Improve them therefore Improving my pcs performance.

Jun 7, 2019
Late 2016 But the performance has always been similar. also I mean you dont need to sarcastically quote me im on here because im not too good at this stuff! Anyway I saw that it was my CPU and many things were underperforming but is it mainly the CPU I need to worry about?

USAFRet

Titan
Late 2016 But the performance has always been similar. also I mean you dont need to sarcastically quote me im on here because im not too good at this stuff! Anyway I saw that it was my CPU and many things were underperforming but is it mainly the CPU I need to worry about?
I'm just saying...it is a pretty out of date CPU, that wasn't great when it was new. Price does not always equal performance.

The problem is, there is no real upgrade path for that system.

Jun 7, 2019
I Watch Twitch alot, and play games like ESO, Rocket leauge, and Destiny 2 here and there. Fps wise can be great but High or low graphic settings and in action no matter what it goes to that 30fps area which isnt as fun. and just assume I have a few hundred pounds, sorry I dont have an exact figure for you but its not that simple.

USAFRet

Titan
Also is there anyhting that is still useful or good in my current PC build?
The 120GB SSD, as a secondary drive.
The case, probably.

Everything else needs changing.
New CPU = new motherboard = new RAM. Unknown what your PSU is, but maybe one of those as well.

Start here, in the Systems forum:

Is the system actually meeting your frame rate needs for the games you play at the resolution you play at? (The fact that a faster processor/or GPU is capable of twice or four times your frame rate is not all that important if you are getting above 60 fps average on a 60 Hz refresh monitor...)

(I'd not be overly influenced by userbench/geekbench/realbench scores if you are otherwise content...; get your money's worth from the rig until you decide it no longer adequately meets your needs)

Jun 7, 2019
Using windows 10, And I get fps drops well below 60 in any moment where theres action or certain areas like public areas in a game gets big drops. In terms of single player/solo situations I seem to be fine.

Jun 7, 2019
Also to note I heard AMD does tend to get hotter and thats a common issue for my PC which is it getting very hot So i replaced the glass side with a sort of mesh and clear the dust often.

Jun 7, 2019
The Website saying ". This means that out of 100 PCs with exactly the same components, 85 performed better. " Is the thing that concerned me and made me make this poll. As its other Pcs with the same specs/parts.