Question UserBenchmark scores extremely low

May 25, 2022
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/55951109
I recently swapped into a 3080, 5800X3D and apparently even my SSD is bugging out?
CPU score says its 5th percentile and SSD at 16th percentile...
I dont know whats going on anymore
It was a fresh reboot, I just replaced the AIO because it was making loud noises
and while im doing that I also replaced my CPU from a 5600X (due to stutter issues and it also being around 2nd percentile) to a 5800X3D due to its higher gaming performance on PUBG compared to other CPU's

I have XMP on and set at 4000 Mhz (dual 16gb totaling 32gb of 4000mhz ram)

CPU apparently I could not use PBO or overlock from bios since its a 5800X3D

Graphics card overclocked normally from afterburner

Did not have anything running in the background but it still said 20% background cpu...

this is really difficult please help

May 25, 2022
You need to check your driver load. The test shows three cores, six threads....

Did you do a "reset" or a full clean install?

Did you manually load your motherboard and chipset drivers? GPU driver?

What power supply is on this rig?

I have a 850W power supply
Here is my parts list:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7WTjhk
What is a driver load?
I just replaced the CPU and pressed the yes button ...
Should I do a clean windows install? how do I do that without losing my files? D:

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Backup your files on a drive or to external/cloud storage.

You should consider re-loading all of the (pertaining) drivers from your motherboard website. Go and download and install the proper chipset driver from AMD. Go to NVIDIA and download the proper driver. I suggest using the advanced option for this and select the clean install checkmark.

Windows will load base sets of drivers, but it isn't always the best. If you select "reset" it just loads in the first state of the OS with what was installed at that time. From the results I can tell that you don't have the proper chipset/CPU driver. You can look on YT about what are and how to install drivers.

May 25, 2022
I have uh... re-installed fresh windows which was a pain in the butt
had to reinstall EVERYTHING as it only keeps my local files intact without any installed apps etc... im in the middle of re-downloading a lot of applications (mostly games)
I have enabled XMP again, kept most of my settings like graphics card drivers etc I am currently installing the AMD chipset driver update
I cant seem to find a 5800X3D update specifically only the normal 5800X is that normal

May 25, 2022
Backup your files on a drive or to external/cloud storage.

You should consider re-loading all of the (pertaining) drivers from your motherboard website. Go and download and install the proper chipset driver from AMD. Go to NVIDIA and download the proper driver. I suggest using the advanced option for this and select the clean install checkmark.

Windows will load base sets of drivers, but it isn't always the best. If you select "reset" it just loads in the first state of the OS with what was installed at that time. From the results I can tell that you don't have the proper chipset/CPU driver. You can look on YT about what are and how to install drivers.
What other steps should I take?
usually after a clean windows install I:
Set XMP, then fiddle with windows options like power & performance
Update drivers (Windows updates, CPU & Graphics card drivers etc)
ㄴ this includes stuff like Nvidia Geforce experience etc
Download testbench programs like userbenchmark's software , HWinfo, CPU-Z, 3DMark
Download my steam games & audio tools like Voicemeeter Banana, Winrar