[SOLVED] Userbenchmark

Has any other Ryzen users noticed drops in scores on userbenchmark recently? I know its not the be all and end all and favours intel cpu's but nothing has changed in my system and am still scoring well with other benchmarking software but have noticed a big drop in scores with userbenchmark.

Last edited:
Solution
Has any other Ryzen users noticed drops in scores on userbenchmark recently? I know its not the be all and end all and favours intel cpu's but nothing has changed in my system and am still scoring well with other benchmarking software but have noticed a big drop in scores with userbenchmark.
Your scores depend on other people's scores with that benchmarkm, if for instance some submit their score with high OC, your score would seem lower.
Useless.
Your scores depend on other people's scores with that benchmarkm, if for instance some submit their score with high OC, your score would seem lower.
Useless.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution
Useless.
This is untrue.
There are two scores. The bench score (to the right) and the relative score (in the component description). The percentage bench score will not change due to other people's scores. The relative score will.
Also note that Userbenchmark updated their grading scale recently. I'm assuming it's due to the new GPUs being released.
My GPU used to score ~111% now it's ~96%. I agree that it would be nice if they announced it more but the change is understandable (even welcome) considering the release of the RTX 3000 and RX 6000 GPUs.