I am running XP with 3 users.... I have installed Google destop on my account
but it seems that when the PC is started up in the morning the 1st user who
signs on gets the Google desktop and it wont ececute for the other 2
users.... this is also happening for several other programs....

See if this helps
http://pcworld.about.com/magazine/2010p170id103817.htm