[SOLVED] Using all 4 Ram Slots

SubwayWarrior18

Commendable
Dec 31, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to use all 4 ram slots? I'm currently on dual channel mode, which is 2 ram sticks.

Here are my specs: Intel I5 9400, ASUS Motherboard H365M-A, and 4GB Patriot Ram sticks along with 1 8GB Samsung Ram stick.

Solution
Hello. Is there a way to use all 4 ram slots? I'm currently on dual channel mode, which is 2 ram sticks.

Here are my specs: Intel I5 9400, ASUS Motherboard H365M-A, and 4GB Patriot Ram sticks along with 1 8GB Samsung Ram stick.

Mixing different RAM is never a good idea SubwayWarrior :( especially from differing manufacturers.
My advice would be to select a kit the size you need at a frequency the MB and CPU support.
You should select a single kit that are listed on the MB QVL that are tested and known to work.
There is no need to have to occupy all RAM slots.

Mixing different RAM is never a good idea SubwayWarrior :( especially from differing manufacturers.
My advice would be to select a kit the size you need at a frequency the MB and CPU support.
You should select a single kit that are listed on the MB QVL that are tested and known to work.
There is no need to have to occupy all RAM slots.

Solution