using both desktops while gaming

Oct 28, 2018
I am wondering why this is happening and how i can fix it. I recently got a second desktop for my windows 10 computer. I am a big gamer and i am soon going to be a youtuber/streamer. I was playing around when i opened a game(rocket league) to test out the dual desktop feature. To my surprise I couldn't move my mouse to the other desktop, this is wierd because i have seen youtubers/streamers like ssundee and tfue have 2 desktops and are able to switch between the 2 while still playing the game. If anyone knows how to fix this that would be great, thanks.

Solution
What do you mean by desktop? Another monitor or another desktop as a second computer? Assuming you mean monitor you either need to alt+tab to exit the full screen game, because that is what is not letting you "leave" the screen. Or you can also run the game in borderless mode if it has it which lets you do exactly what you want.

NewOrleansAnimal

Reputable
May 6, 2015
What do you mean by desktop? Another monitor or another desktop as a second computer? Assuming you mean monitor you either need to alt+tab to exit the full screen game, because that is what is not letting you "leave" the screen. Or you can also run the game in borderless mode if it has it which lets you do exactly what you want.

Solution