using cheats with mame32v95

sinner

* monique lloyd-brown wrote in alt.games.mame:
> have got cheats file howdo i use it

Put it in the same folder as the executable. If you are using MAME32
make sure you enable cheats in the options. When in a game press TAB and
select the cheat menu.

--
David
Planet Claire has pink hair.

weres executable file

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>* monique lloyd-brown wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> have got cheats file howdo i use it
>
> Put it in the same folder as the executable. If you are using MAME32
> make sure you enable cheats in the options. When in a game press TAB and
> select the cheat menu.
>
> --
> David
> Planet Claire has pink hair.
> All the trees are red.
> No one ever dies there.
> No one has a head....

sinner

* monique lloyd-brown wrote in alt.games.mame:
> weres executable file

Please dont top post in here.

I dont know where the executable is, my crystal ball is in the shop. Do
you have any folders called MAME or MAME32? Try looking in there.

--
David
Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.

SINNER played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
concrete saxophone

> * monique lloyd-brown wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> weres executable file
>
> Please dont top post in here.

Typing in sentences so that you don't look like an uneducated jackass
would also be good.

Dire Radiant wrote:
> SINNER played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
> concrete saxophone
>

>>* monique lloyd-brown wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>
>>>weres executable file
>>
>>Please dont top post in here.
>

> Typing in sentences so that you don't look like an uneducated jackass
> would also be good.

Perhaps english is not his/her first language?

Can't we all just get along?

usenet played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
concrete saxophone

> Perhaps english is not his/her first language?

Ah. One of the Mongolian Lloyd-Browns then perhaps?

> Can't we all just get along?

On usenet? You're kidding, surely?

Dire Radiant wrote:
> usenet played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
> concrete saxophone
>

>>Perhaps english is not his/her first language?
>

> Ah. One of the Mongolian Lloyd-Browns then perhaps?
>

>>Can't we all just get along?
>

> On usenet? You're kidding, surely?

Am not! And don't call me Shirley...