Question Using headphones and speakers at the same time

Dec 1, 2022
Hi everyone! So i just bought some speakers but seems like i cant use them at the same time as my headphones. When i plug my speakers in they come up as my headphones even tho they are not plugged in the same hole or connected in any way ( My headphones are plugged in the audio jack in the front of the pc case and the headphones are plugged in the green audio port in the back). Even when i discconect my headphones the speakers still stay as Headphones in the control panel. Not sure why windows think they are the same thing but is there a way i can make my speakers they own thing in the control panel so i can just switch between them on windows instead of having to plug one in and discconect the other one?
Sorry if im bad at explaining english is not my primary language.

(Using Windows 10)

My headphones are plugged in the audio jack in the front of the pc case and the headphones are plugged in the green audio port in the back
you cannot have your headphones plugged into both ports unless you are using some sort of splitter cable.

try checking the headphone & speaker manufacturers' sites for device specific hardware drivers.
and make sure you have the latest iteration of your motherboard audio drivers and available audio control software.