Using Jet's 15%

Arkannix

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
Not sure if this is the right area to post this. But I was curious about Jet and their 15% coupons, because someone in my family created an account a while back so that account is no longer eligible for 15% is it against the rules on that for a different person (But same address) to create a new account?

Solution
The 15% discount is for first time "accounts". An account is determined by e-mail address. I've personally abused them and set up a 2nd account with exactly the same info save for the e-mail address and got the discount.

Frankly Jet isn't concerned about double dipping as these discounts are actually from Walmart (their new owner) who is trying to pump Jet up to compete against Amazon.
The 15% discount is for first time "accounts". An account is determined by e-mail address. I've personally abused them and set up a 2nd account with exactly the same info save for the e-mail address and got the discount.

Frankly Jet isn't concerned about double dipping as these discounts are actually from Walmart (their new owner) who is trying to pump Jet up to compete against Amazon.

Solution