Using Movie Maker as a basis for my Own Application

Hi - I wish to create my own application (with forms etc.), using the video
capturing facilities within an off-the-shelf product like Movie Maker if I
can.
Has anybody done this\offer me any tips

Tom

See PapaJohn's website. He has many tips on using Movie Maker.
http://www.eicsoftware.com/PapaJohn/MM2/MM2.html
Tom
"Goldsworth_Systems" <GoldsworthSystems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F5DE778D-CC92-40AF-9624-8059CDD1D6DF@microsoft.com...
> Hi - I wish to create my own application (with forms etc.), using the
> video
> capturing facilities within an off-the-shelf product like Movie Maker if I
> can.
> Has anybody done this\offer me any tips

Thanks