[SOLVED] Using old PSU wire on new one.

Apr 11, 2017
I live in Pakistan and I recently got a Corsair CV650 power supply but its plug is a type D plug which doesn't fit into my house's type G plugs. I have another power supply which is a Thunder TGS 650 WBB and I was considering using its wire, which is type G, for this new power supply. The old one's wire says 13A 250V and the new one's says 16A 250V. Can I use the 13A one for my new PSU?

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to inspect the plug that goes to the wall and see if the fuse on the older PSU's connector is fused. Outside of the difference in the fuse(rating) does the IEC connector match up? FYI, you didn't get much of an upgrade by getting that Corsair unit. Why? The CV lineup is just a relabelled VS range of their dreaded units.

Apr 11, 2017
You might want to inspect the plug that goes to the wall and see if the fuse on the older PSU's connector is fused. Outside of the difference in the fuse(rating) does the IEC connector match up? FYI, you didn't get much of an upgrade by getting that Corsair unit. Why? The CV lineup is just a relabelled VS range of their dreaded units.
Yeah they match up