[SOLVED] Using Windows 10 Keys for customers as system builder

PatrickS

Reputable
May 16, 2017
Hello!

I am starting a online store where people can configure their PC which I will build for them. Customers will also be able to choose whether they want Windows 10 installed or not. In order to decide my price strategy I am facing a big question: should I use the cheap Windows 10 license keys or the official ones from the Microsoft website?

It would make a use difference on the price for the customer if I use the cheaper keys which are around 15 EU, while the official ones are like 120 EU. The thing is, I don't want to scam my customers or something, so I would like to know if there are limitations on the keys or not. Does anyone knows the answer to that question?

Thanks in advance :)

Morugs

BANNED
Mar 20, 2021
120 Euro for a digital license key, out of mind it seems to me.
I would take the cheaper solution.
Nobody wants to pay this crazy price.
Also we are talking about digital windows 10 license keys? Those keys that where sold to the masses on ebay for 4 euro windows 10 pro edition, then microsoft decided oh wait thats illegal now and sent police to thons of peoples who bought ebay license keys, damn what a sick company.
And personally i would suggest you use KMS auto activator, but since this might be in a greyzone and not fully legal its propably not an idea for your bussines.
Unless you manage to do it without being noticed.
And im afraid they will delete my post here hehehe...