Using wireless headphones for a 3.5mm headphone jack

That cable relies on special software support - note how it lists particular samsung phone models that have a special USB output for this purpose. Normal USB devices will not understand how to pass data in a way that makes sense to the receiving device. What connectors does the void pro have on it? Perhaps I can suggest an alternative. Is the connection it uses USB based? 2.4 or Bluetooth?

Nov 19, 2017

The headset uses it's own wireless dongle to connect, but of course for charging you use a usb to micro usb chord which can also be used that way as a wired headset, which i tried with the switch, but it didn't work.

Nov 19, 2017

well the switch has 4 usb ports and a 3.5mm jack, on the headset there's just the micro usb hub (hole?)

Yea... I hate to say it, but I don't think there's a ready way to adapt this. One thing I will tell you is it is unlikely you will find a working cable that goes directly from USB to 3.5mm. I honestly would try just googling around for your headset and "adapt to analog" or "adapt to 3.5mm". Perhaps corsair support has some suggestions for this?

But yea, I'm drawing a total blank on how you'd do that sort of conversion. The trouble is many of these cables are designed with a basic firmware to understand reading a USB file system, but I don't think they support just passing along the signal.Sorry mate, I'm lost on this one. Hopefully someone else can help you out.

Nov 19, 2017

well thanks for the suggestions and help, I'll definitely try to reach out to corsair support and see if there's anything to make it work