Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001

Wesley wrote:
> How does this UT GOTY work resolution for 1208 x 1024 ?

AFAIK, UT supports whatever resolutions the OS does, so if your
hardware's up to it, give it a try.

--
Flash

wesley

"Flash" <NOSPAM@digdilem.org> wrote in message
> Wesley wrote:
>> How does this UT GOTY work resolution for 1208 x 1024 ?
>
> AFAIK, UT supports whatever resolutions the OS does, so if your hardware's
> up to it, give it a try.
>
> --
> Flash

I noticed UT limited res at 1208 x 760 not good look on my LCD native res of
1208 x 1024 so I edit res in ut.ini but the screen goes flicker on right
side. I used UT 4.51b

Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001

Wesley wrote:
>>AFAIK, UT supports whatever resolutions the OS does, so if your hardware's
>>up to it, give it a try.
> I noticed UT limited res at 1208 x 760 not good look on my LCD native res of
> 1208 x 1024 so I edit res in ut.ini but the screen goes flicker on right
> side. I used UT 4.51b

Check refresh rates in Windows, and also in Unrealtournament.ini for the
renderer you are using. (D3d or Opengl)

Some graphics cards driver software also gives you the option of locking
refresh rates for specific resoltions. (Nvidia's does) which works
around awkward software.

Note that flatscreens generally display poorly for fast-moving images
like FPS games anyway.

--
Flash