[SOLVED] utp cable

Aug 16, 2020
hi, i bought a new utp cable cat5e and i don t get my full internet speed. It its limited at 100mbps and idk what to do, do you think that its because of the connectors rj45, u think to try to change them?
and the cables its not one white red white green white brown it its white, red, green, light blue, blue, light green, red and white this change anything ?
i tried white another cable and it work i got full speed so its not my router or my laptop.

thanks and sorry for bad English.

Solution
If another cable works it pretty much says you have a defective cable.

The wire colors are strange but you need to look closely red and orange and brown all appear the same when you trying to look through the plastic plugs on the end.

Much more important will be is the wire pure copper wire with wire size 22-24. There is a massive amount of fake cable being sold and the longer the length the more likely it will not work. You need to avoid any CCA (copper clad aluminum) and any cable that is flat or thin.
Ehm,

There is too little information in your post.
What are the specifications of the equipment on both ends of this cable?
Did you crimp the cable yourself or is it pre-made?

P.S in most cases, 100mbps internet speed would be sufficient. What is the problem that you were trying to solve by getting the cable?

Aug 16, 2020
Ehm,

There is too little information in your post.
What are the specifications of the equipment on both ends of this cable?
Did you crimp the cable yourself or is it pre-made?

P.S in most cases, 100mbps internet speed would be sufficient. What is the problem that you were trying to solve by getting the cable?
i got this cable to get all of my internet speed. the cable its pre made crimp and the ends of te cable its a rj45 connector. maybe the rj45 connectors are for cat5 cable and the cable its cat5e or the connectors are the same for every cable?

i got this cable to get all of my internet speed. the cable its pre made crimp and the ends of te cable its a rj45 connector. maybe the rj45 connectors are for cat5 cable and the cable its cat5e or the connectors are the same for every cable?
Are you expecting a 1Gbps link to your router? If so, does both the router and your equipment support 1Gbps? List the models, and the rest of the info if you want further help.

Aug 16, 2020
man i have a 300mbps internet connection with another cable i got full my internet connection(300mbps) and i got this 20m cable to have internet in my other room where my pc is but i only got 100mbps. my router is a ont zte f660rv1.

The wire colors are strange but you need to look closely red and orange and brown all appear the same when you trying to look through the plastic plugs on the end.

Much more important will be is the wire pure copper wire with wire size 22-24. There is a massive amount of fake cable being sold and the longer the length the more likely it will not work. You need to avoid any CCA (copper clad aluminum) and any cable that is flat or thin.

Solution
man i have a 300mbps internet connection with another cable i got full my internet connection(300mbps) and i got this 20m cable to have internet in my other room where my pc is but i only got 100mbps. my router is a ont zte f660rv1.
Is this your router?
What is the computer network interface card model?

I would try this: connect your computer to ANOTHER COMPUTER with this 20m cable and see if the LINK SPEED in connection status is 1Gbps.

I'm with him on this--definitely sounds like a fake or otherwise marginal cable--common in countries with shady sellers and fakes. Just return the cable and get a legit one and you'll be fine.