Question V1909 (19H2) release date?

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
To my knowledge it has not yet been finalized. My usual response to this question, regardless of release, is, "It gets here when it gets here."

Regardless of announcements from Microsoft they are subject to change until the actual rollout begins. It will almost certainly be by the end of this year based on what I've been hearing from insiders.

Colif

Win 11 Master
its likely to be released mid month as a cumulative update, its not as exciting (lol) as the other earlier builds as its not adding any new features, more fixes... and things I don't want - Cortana on lock screen? pass - and from the 1 person I know who has it, the update process, because of its lack of new features, is much quicker than before. Adds benefits for people with Ryzen CPU

wish they would finish the multiple desktop function thats in Win 10 but only half done...

Last edited:

Endre

Reputable
its likely to be released mid month as a cumulative update, its not as exciting (lol) as the other earlier builds as its not adding any new features, more fixes... and things I don't want - Cortana on lock screen? pass - and from the 1 person I know who has it, the update process, because of its lack of new features, is much quicker than before. Adds benefits for people with Ryzen CPU

wish they would finish the multiple desktop function thats in Win 10 but only half done...

So... it’s mid October, right?