* Reply to: All; "Bernard Farquart" <bfarquart@notmyemail.net>
* Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:06:43 GMT
* Subj: v400 updated to v600 software?

BF> I finally bought myself a v400 (I am cheap and waited for the
BF> price to fall a bit) The one I got is advertised as being
BF> "upgraded to v600 software" I thought they were the same except
BF> for the Bluetooth. What am I missing?

BF> Bernard

Supposedly the flash to the V600 firmware ads video capability to the
Vn00 phones. Personally, I'd stay far away from them, especially if I
planned on enjoying any warranty services. Look on the Howard forums
for info about the flash.
--
Jack

"Jack D. Russell, Sr." <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com> wrote in message

> Supposedly the flash to the V600 firmware ads video capability to the
> Vn00 phones. Personally, I'd stay far away from them, especially if I
> planned on enjoying any warranty services. Look on the Howard forums
> for info about the flash.
> --
> Jack

Too late, payment made, waiting for shipping.

Oh, well hopefully everything will work ok.

thanks anyhow,

Bernard

* Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
* Newsgroup: alt.cellular.cingular
* Reply to: All; "Bernard Farquart" <bfarquart@notmyemail.net>
* Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 05:30:16 GMT
* Subj: Re: v400 updated to v600 software?

BF> "Jack D. Russell, Sr." <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com> wrote in
BF> message news:2jftoaF10jii6U1@uni-berlin.de...
FL>>
FL>> Supposedly the flash to the V600 firmware ads video capability
FL>> to the Vn00 phones. Personally, I'd stay far away from them,
FL>> especially if I planned on enjoying any warranty services. Look
FL>> on the Howard forums for info about the flash. -- Jack
FL>>
BF> Too late, payment made, waiting for shipping.

BF> Oh, well hopefully everything will work ok.

BF> thanks anyhow,

YW.:)

--
Jack