[SOLVED] VA, TN or IPS?

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys so i want to upgrade my aoc g2460pf and i was thinking which one would be the better choice? Tn va or ips panel.i game a lot but i also do some art work and animation and i definetely need it to be 144hz and 1440p and as budget as possible

Solution
You will want to go ips. They come in 144hz and 1440p resolution for gaming and are best for color rendering. Of course your choice of monitor will be subject to your location.

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
You will want to go ips. They come in 144hz and 1440p resolution for gaming and are best for color rendering. Of course your choice of monitor will be subject to your location.
Can u recommend
I live in greece can u recommend a good one that doesnt break the bank?

Also one more thing there is akso this cheaper tn panel which is said to produce very good colors could this be a good alternative? dell s2719dgf
This is a review of this model. TN panels are, imho the worst of the three choices but it does have excellent resolutions for creative use:
The Dell S2719DGF is a decent 144Hz monitor with great gaming performance. It has the typical Dell design, with a TN panel that delivers a mediocre picture quality. It does not support HDR, and if you sit too close to the screen the sides will look darker due to the poor viewing angles.

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
This is a review of this model. TN panels are, imho the worst of the three choices but it does have excellent resolutions for creative use:
The Dell S2719DGF is a decent 144Hz monitor with great gaming performance. It has the typical Dell design, with a TN panel that delivers a mediocre picture quality. It does not support HDR, and if you sit too close to the screen the sides will look darker due to the poor viewing angles.
I see thnx this va one has also caught my attention msi mag271cqr its a va panel about 100 euros more than the tn dell would u say this would be a better choice than a tn or ips