VAIO SVE15115FXS wifi won't turn on

gustandroide

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a Sony Vaio model Nr SVE15115FXS, it automatically upgraded to Windows 10, worked fine for a few months.
Suddenly, wifi stopped working, compuer says WiFi isn't turned on, but when i try to turn it on, it immediately turns off. There is no switch in the hardware to turn it on. The wireless LED light is torned on but it just doesn't work.

I tried to install a new, clean version of Windows 10 and it still didn't work.

Please help me.

Solution
Open your device manager, find your wireless lan card under "Network Adapters", right click it, and select uninstall. If it asks you to delete the driver, leave that box unchecked and confirm. Then, go under the action menu and scan for new hardware.

If that does not work, find an updated driver from your manufacturer's website, and uninstall the computer copy again, but this time delete the driver. Install the new one, of course.

ebm9000

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
Open your device manager, find your wireless lan card under "Network Adapters", right click it, and select uninstall. If it asks you to delete the driver, leave that box unchecked and confirm. Then, go under the action menu and scan for new hardware.

If that does not work, find an updated driver from your manufacturer's website, and uninstall the computer copy again, but this time delete the driver. Install the new one, of course.

Solution