[SOLVED] Valorant fps drops and stutters

Jun 13, 2020
So starting around 8pm when I came back from the pool I turned my pc on ready to play some valorant. I usually average 800 in lobby, 700 in agent select and 240-350 in game. But today after they got rid of something temporarily because of a bug I was experiencing 300 fps in lobby and in agent select with drops. and about 100-130 in game with constant drops to as low as 9 fps.
Specs:
I7 9700f
Msi rtx 2060 super 8gb ventus
2333mhz dual channel ram ddr4
I think that's all u need to know but I was also only using 15 percent of my gpu when I usually use 80 on that game

Ziferous

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
As you said, you deleted something "temporarily" because of a bug. This is obviously the identifiable catalyst within the given information. What was it that you deleted? Provide this and perhaps I or someone else may be able to provide you some further help.

Jun 13, 2020
As you said, you deleted something "temporarily" because of a bug. This is obviously the identifiable catalyst within the given information. What was it that you deleted? Provide this and perhaps I or someone else may be able to provide you some further help.

It wasn't me that deleted it it was the game
They removed the ability to upgrade a weapon skin due to a bug and it's suppose to be fixed by next patch

Latest posts