Value ? of 1949 Gottlieb "Gin Rummy" ; Just got

It's not the one I posted on here for $350 in Indianapolis the other
day, is it? I wonder if anyone got that one.

Mr. Pinball lists the game for $850 in good condition and I imagine it
would go for around that price on Ebay, maybe a little more or less
depending on how many people wanted one. Seems like a good Ebay
candidate pin because of the popular theme and the number of people
that might think it would look cool in their game room.

Correction, one in nice condition would go for that price, looks like
yours would need some restoration to hit that price.

$150-$300 PROBABLY
it does not matter what anyone "asks" for it on mr pinball or any paper
or anywhere else. what matters is what they actually SELL for. big
difference.
put it on ebay with no reserve and all your questions of what it will
bring will be answered.

Yep, from Indy.
I actually saw it in the paper on Monday.

the rippled wood on bottom of pin is possibly from mouse pi$$ , YUCK...you
would have to pay me to put that in my gameroom
Don

"Grojohn" <carniello@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Pics here:
> http://home.comcast.net/~carniello/Pinball/gin/gin.htm
>
> Just picked this up...probably gonna get rid of quick...
> Whatta ya think its worth...
> Low production - 500
>
> Grojohn

If he's in Indy and puts that game on Ebay with a little restoration it
will go above Mr. Pinball price guide price and the auction will never
end. I've been watching the Indy E-Bay auctions for a while now and I
don't think one of them has ended. We have such a shortage of pins
that people walk all over each other to overpay for junk just because
it's local.

Rictor wrote:
> If he's in Indy and puts that game on Ebay with a little restoration it
> will go above Mr. Pinball price guide price and the auction will never
> end. I've been watching the Indy E-Bay auctions for a while now and I
> don't think one of them has ended. We have such a shortage of pins
> that people walk all over each other to overpay for junk just because
> it's local.

I went and looked at it. The bg was trashed, the backbox was missing
the top piece that locks the door on. pf wasn't too bad, but I didn't
bite.
The lady said there was a repro bg available, but I think she was
blowing smoke up my ....

Indy-gus

She blew some smoke up my ass also..., but you blew it...Its a rare
machine...
I got it for 3 bills...You shoulda looked under the pf...you didnt look
under the machine also...pretty disgusting...
No backglass reproduction...
Grojohn...

Grojohn wrote:
> She blew some smoke up my ass also..., but you blew it...Its a rare
> machine...
> I got it for 3 bills...You shoulda looked under the pf...you didnt look
> under the machine also...pretty disgusting...
> No backglass reproduction...
> Grojohn...

She asked me if I would give 250.00 for it after I said I didn't want
it. Also, she left me a voice mail saying that the person who bought
it said they found a repro bg at the same website that she did but
couldn't remember the address! You gotta watch those used car & real
estate sales people! :)
Hope you are able to find a bg for it, the machine will look good.

Indy-gus

She was pounding sand in your ass! Call her back and tell her she's a
liar (or liberal)!
I didnt really talk to her. I basicly saw the machine, and handed her 3
bills. We had agreeded over the phone on price.
She said it worked , but was sluggish. More smoke up my ass... But what
would you expect from a real estate bitch.
She did have some nice chest-tickles thou...

ANyway, I got it cause I know someone who collects those old pins.
Im getting a 1975 Gottlieb "Soccer" plus cash...