[SOLVED] Value of MSI GTX 780Ti Lightning

Deksoow

Prominent
Jan 6, 2020
Hi there, I have an opportunity to buy an MSI 780Ti Lightning (only 12 ever made), what would be the value of the card?

Solution
At that number, you're looking at a collectors item, so that would mean that the card would cost a lot more than what it originally was sold for back in it's heyday. It could also be sold for a few pennies worth if you look at the GPU alone and not the Lighting series and the fact that only 12 were made(which I think is not true).

Lutfij

Titan
At that number, you're looking at a collectors item, so that would mean that the card would cost a lot more than what it originally was sold for back in it's heyday. It could also be sold for a few pennies worth if you look at the GPU alone and not the Lighting series and the fact that only 12 were made(which I think is not true).

Solution

Deksoow

Prominent
Jan 6, 2020
MSI made a few of them and they showed them off at Computex, but then NV wouldn't let them launch the product with unlocked voltage, so they gave them away to serious overclockers instead of actually launching them as a product. I've read everywhere that only 12 have ever been made, there is currently a bid of 100 euros on it (which is a lot for a 780ti alone), so i dont want to make a mistake here..