[SOLVED] Value of my gaming Pc components?

Nov 10, 2020
Need help estimating price to ask for my bundled Gaming Pc components.... Help please? Earlier I posted the wrong motherboard in this on accident.
•Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 motherboard
+ Installed
•AMD FX 8350 4Ghz 8 Core processor
+ Installed
•Patriot Viper 3 DDR3 RAM 1600Mhz 2x16gb kits = 32gb Total Ram
All components are like new no issues. Never mistreated or ran hard with games and cpu never overclocked. Was a simple build for home office for my uncle in his late 40s of age. He likes a smooth experience on pc. Any info on Price is very helpful. Thanks if you maybe interested let me know I'll be checking back to see what happens here. 😊Thanks again

Last edited:
Solution
Need help estimating price to ask for my bundled Gaming Pc components.... Help please?
•Asus rog strict X 470-F motherboard
+ Installed
+ Installed
All components are like new no issues. Never mistreated or ran hard with games and cpu never overclocked. Was a simple build for home office for my uncle in his late 40s of age. He likes a smooth experience on pc. Any info on Price is very helpful. Thanks if you maybe interested let me know I'll be checking back to see what happens here. 😊Thanks again
check that cpu again there's no way a 8350 is running in that board
nore does it have ddr3
Need help estimating price to ask for my bundled Gaming Pc components.... Help please?
•Asus rog strict X 470-F motherboard
+ Installed
+ Installed
check that cpu again there's no way a 8350 is running in that board
nore does it have ddr3

Solution