Value of my old PC parts?

Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys!

I'm looking into upgrading some of my PC parts soon, but I wanted to reach out and ask how much my old parts are worth so I can sell it at a good price. My computer is about 4 years old and the specs are (with links of brand new parts for reference):

*I USE CANADIAN CURRENCY
- CPU: Intel i7-6700k (newegg.ca)
- GPU: ASUS ROG GTX 1070 (amazon.ca )
- MOBO: ASUS Maximus Hero VIII (~$200? couldn't find link)
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i AIO cooler (corsair canada)
- PSU: Corsair RM750X (amazon.ca)
- Case: CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 5 (can't find link, but around ~$150 iirc)
- HDD: WD Blue 1TB (I plan on keeping)
- SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 (I plan on keeping)
- TP-LINK Wifi Adapter: (amazon.ca)
- Some blu-ray dvd read and write player that i bought for ~100$ (pretty similar:amazon.ca)

The parts that I am planning to sell are the CPU, CPU Cooler, MOBO, Case, wifi adapter, and the dvd player. I'm not so sure about selling the GPU or PSU so I am open to suggestions. Important note, the CPU cooler does not have the stock fans on it because they were wayyyy to loud; I opted for the P14's from Arctic instead (amazon.ca).

The condition of the parts are very good, functions well with CPU overclocked to 4.4 GHz, no cosmetic defects, maybe just a bit of dust. Let me know if I should take pictures

From my knowledge (which is pretty limited lmao), I hope that I will be able to get back $1110 (CPU: $200, Cooler: $50, Motherboard: $100, Case: $70, wifi: $10, blu ray player: $80, GPU: $600??). I believe I bought this rig originally for $2800. Let me know if I'm crazy or if I missed something

I haven't been keeping up with PC components for 4 years as well but I am hearing that Ryzen is really good? I am still looking for new parts to upgrade to, but I am completely clueless about Radeon Graphics.

*Lastly, for those who live in the Greater Vancouver Area, where would be the best place(s) to sell these parts? Whether online or in-store.

Thank you all in advance :)

Edit: I forgot to include my RAM but I'm planning on keeping it anyways

Last edited: