Status
Not open for further replies.

sirelaskyx

Reputable
Nov 14, 2018
Heya- so after many years, I am deciding to sell my PC. I was hoping some could share what they think I could sell my rig for? (hope this is right area to post this in!)
Here are the specs:
GPU: EVGA XC ULTRA RTX 2070
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA650 G+ (Fully Modular)
MOBO: MSi MPG B550 Gaming Plus
RAM: G.Skill 2800C15 x2 8GB and x2 4GB
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
SSD2: Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
CASE: Rosewill RISE GLOW ATX Full Tower (has DVD & Blu-Ray Drive included)
Windows 10
I also have an MSi Optix MAG27CQ monitor I would life to offer with the PC. (2560x1440 2k)

To many peoples dismay, I have never taken the time to make the inside proper and pretty; my wiring is a MESS. But otherwise runs fine!
Some parts are newer than others, but everything is used of course. Never mined coin with it. Runs all games I've played with the best settings generally; also runs well with Adobe products such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator.
Whatever I can sell this for max is ideal; I am moving the end of the year and need the money to keep my afloat for a little, ha.
All thoughts welcome :)

Ralston18

Titan
I understand that you are seeking advice regarding the selling price of your system.

However the way to do so is to use the Classifieds Category of this Forum and post the sale per the rules therein.

Therefore I am going to close this thread.

Go to the Classifieds Category, review the rules, and then post "the sale" accordingly with an asking price that you deem is appropriate and applicable.

Others may respond with other prices/offers. Then you can decide how to proceed.

Closing thread.

Reactions: sirelaskyx
Status
Not open for further replies.