Valve Adds Support for Oculus Rift in Half-Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

twstd1

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008
That's sooo awesome, it'd be even more awesome if we heard that they were actually planning on doing something with that franchise like ohhhh I don't know Half Life 3 maybe?

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
Ok, there are at least two games that support Oculus Rift now, OculusVR should be looking at releasing the consumer VR set ASAP now!

eodeo

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
great.... now it works..... sorry for the spam above... comment section isnt working most of the time for me.. just reports an error..... its very annoying.
On topic, great news for oculus rift. Cant wait to see it in action.

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Im extremely glad steam is supporting the oculus rift. I've been wanting one since I read about it a few months ago. Best thing ever for PC gaming. I'll probably sell my surround vision and use the money to buy one of these. What would be awesome is if they built the production version with build in wireless like nvidia's shield, so I can play anywhere in the house. That would be dope as hell. :D

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
At this point I don't want to hear anything from Valve that isn't Half-Life 3, I hope that when it comes it sports a new engine with super gameplay and graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.