valve games

I was told by game companies going totally to downloads via the net
using broadband or high speed that by not using dristriution via
retail outlets or a distributor the game companies will be able to
offer the games cheaper online... by cutting out distributors...

Daryl Rece wrote:
> I was told by game companies going totally to downloads via the net
> using broadband or high speed that by not using dristriution via
> retail outlets or a distributor the game companies will be able to
> offer the games cheaper online... by cutting out distributors...

Please some dots an paragraphs
English is not my native language but normally I don't have problems
But I had to read your reply three times before I understood your
writing

Now for my reply:

In an interview Doug Lombardi has said that Valve is looking for a new
distributor
http://www.gamecloud.com/article.php?article_id=18
<quote>
Doug Lombardi - We're making arrangements to continue retail
distribution of our products post August 31. Nothing to announce today,
but we hope to have more details to share soon.
</quote>

Now "I was told by game companies ..."
Any specific companies, any ressources on the itnernet eg interviews,
articels to back you up?

Thanks/Peter

TRENDING THREADS