Valve's Steam Holiday Sale is Now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
Gog has some really nice stuff.

If you want to get Arma II Combined Operations it's only $17.99 that's very cheap for Arma II and Operation Arrowhead.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]I wonder what sales are on Origin? It would be interesting if someone would compare Steam's and Origin's prices.[/citation]

Lol only 6 games they have for there sale. lol

myromance123

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
The Humble Bundle is pretty awesome this time around, there's Dungeon Defenders (first UE3 game) and Grimrock making their Linux debut!

Steam is also putting SS3 and KF on sale (both are already available on Steam Linux). Probably the best year for my Linux gaming needs thus far :)

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
sale looks great. but cant help but notice that its obviously less great when compared to last year. humble bundle thieves ruined alot of what these sales used to be all for the sake of a 1/millions chance in a raffle...

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]I wonder what sales are on Origin? It would be interesting if someone would compare Steam's and Origin's prices.[/citation]in terms of sales and price cut, Humble > Amazon > greenmangaming > gamestop > Random gamesite > steam > Origin these days

Sales directly from steam isnt that great anymore

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]BigMack70[/nom]Seriously? You've gotta be trolling. Steam sales are epic. No other site even approaches the scope of the sales Steam has. Sure you may find a better deal on a particular game here or there, but the scope of Steam's sale is unmatched and often their prices are too. Not to mention that Steam is arguably the easiest digital distribution platform to use.[/citation]Are u kidding me? Most of the time these days I get better steam activated deal elsewhere but steam.

Take Amazon as example it has constantly beating steam alot the time.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Also check this out:https://www.humblebundle.com/6 games for $6.38 or so.[/citation]

Yup I just bought that a few hours ago, nothing like buying games and donating to charity all at once. Last time did it for a few THQ games, now I did this one mainly for dungeon defenders and DLC.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]BigMack70[/nom]You're right. Steam sales suck. 50-75% (or more) off basically all games is a crappy deal./sarcasm[/citation]Which statement claim that I say all game deals in steam suck?

I am saying overall u get better deal elsewhere "MOST" of the time. Infact 70% of the title in my steam library are not from steam directly. Half of that 70% are from Amazon + greenmangaming

Status
Not open for further replies.