Various BSODs !!! Hardware or software? what is the problem?

Ogeday

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
i am getting different bsods each time. i have the dump file report. not sure which of my hardware or driver make this trouble. ram crashed, ssd blackout, cpu heat increasing even in bios sometimes. i ve formatted windows 10 to 8.1 since i couldnt access to my ssd anymore now system opens at least but spontaneously someting crashes each time. i have amd fx9590.asus m5a99fx.8gb ripjaws 1600mhz left. msi gtx980. 750w thermaltake ps. corsair h110i gtx.
here are the dmp file report i could get so far after formatted the pc from windows 10 to windows 8.1
Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., M5A99FX PRO R2.0
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor AMD586, level: 21
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 8484548608 bytes total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 1/13/2016 9:58:37 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011316-5296-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E8A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8010269F506, 0xFFFFD000253FCC50, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 1/13/2016 9:58:37 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8010269F506, 0xFFFFD000253FCC50, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 1/13/2016 9:57:11 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011316-5046-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xC8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8031FCADF82)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

On Wed 1/13/2016 5:10:02 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011216-5859-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x1200, 0x5410104, 0xFFFFC000ACB737C0)
Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER
Bug check description: This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.

On Wed 1/13/2016 3:01:04 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011216-6593-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xC7 (0x8, 0x1, 0xFFFFE000AFE8DCA8, 0xFFFFE000B23AE980)
Error: TIMER_OR_DPC_INVALID
Bug check description: This is issued if a kernel timer or delayed procedure call (DPC) is found somewhere in memory where it is not permitted.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Tue 1/12/2016 9:35:15 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011216-7500-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0x31EEC)
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0xB500190645, 0xFFFFD00022DB8D08, 0xFFFFD00022DB8510, 0xFFFFF80276C44DC2)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 1/12/2016 12:52:54 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011216-8750-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x10000A000008, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802506A2164)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Solution
download and run memtest86 and confirm no memory errors are reported.
you can also put the memory dumps you have on a server like microsoft onedrive and share them as public files and post a link.

you will want to start by updating the BIOS or reset it to defaults and run memtest on its own boot image to confirm your memory timings are ok.
you have bad memory addresses being passed to drivers.
the reset of the BIOS will remove any bios overclock, a update of the BIOS will load the best current default memory timings for most memory modules that might be in your machine.

you have one bugcheck in the filesystem but that often happens as a side effect of other bugchecks.
one of the bugchecks was a bad pool caller, it looks like a driver tried to free the same memory twice. This can cause all of the failures.
you can run whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe, find the entrhy for the bugcheck bad pool caller and see if it tells you the driver name. Then update that driver.

you can also put all of your memory dumps on a server like microsoft one drive share them and post a link.
the files are located at: c:\windows\minidump
this file is likely to be the most helpful:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011216-5859-01.dmp

Ogeday

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016

thank you for your quick reply :)
i wanna try resetting bios first. should i unplug the battery on the motherboard? or is there any easy reset option for me? i will inform you about the process.

for the newer machine of the last 5 years you should not have to unplug the battery. That was a last ditch method to wipe info from certain old types of memory storage.

Ogeday

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016

i have reset the bios and check the version. it is already the latest bios version for m5a99fx pro r2. version 2501 btw.
since the problems or blue screens appear spontaneously i am not sure if that worked. but with a quick look i can say that it lowered my ram to 1333mhz from 1600mhz. made ram diagnose in restart didnt find any problems either. how do you suggest me to check for any problems if they are exist?

download and run memtest86 and confirm no memory errors are reported.
you can also put the memory dumps you have on a server like microsoft onedrive and share them as public files and post a link.

Solution