various San Fran sceneries ...

what are your thoughts?

http://www.uscsw.com/c/we/hsimega.html

also, San Fran by Andras Kozma will be out this year! (probably ...)
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

"Cole Turner" <remove.cole.turner@liwest.at.spambotprotection> wrote in
message news:gdvv211t3v87fp39dk4pl8rtebj3rl6scs@4ax.com...
> what are your thoughts?
>
> http://www.uscsw.com/c/we/hsimega.html
>
> also, San Fran by Andras Kozma will be out this year! (probably ...)
> --

I'm wondering what the fascination with San Francisco is... Lovely city and
surrounding area, and certainly flying under that bridge is interesting for
the first dozen times or so, but it would be nice to fly somewhere else for
a change!

It's a shame Looking Glass folded, as it seems the ripples made by FU2 are
still being propagated into the flight sim world many years later.

Jon

I personally prefer the Horizon product, because I really can't get my head
around why Megacity should restrict it's coverage when the aerial photo data
is available as in the case of NorCal. I think natural terrain benefits
just as much from the higher resolution as cities - in fact my favourite
phorographic scenery areas are away from cities, such as the Swiss Alps, the
Mojave Desert etc.

However, opinion is split on which is better and I don't see many converts
to Horizon on the Megascenery forum..