VB Code / Script to list all the printers in active direct..

Hi

In the days of NT, I would use net view \\printserver and
get a list of all the nt served printer queues on the
named print server. In my company, each printer had a
comment field with it, who had the building/floor number
where the printer was - this was great, I could create a
list which my dos scripts could use.

When we moved to XP and the printer people decided that
they would store the location in a different field in AD,
so the net view command still lists the queue name, bur
no longer lists the location/comment of the printer.

I'm told that a very simple bit of VB code / script can
be used to extract the required data, but I not a VB
coder, so have no idea how to start

Can anyone provide me with code which can extract printer
info from active directory

Thanks

MIke

You'll probably need to ask this either in a VB newsgroup or the Servers
newsgroup.

Sorry,

Cari
www.coribright.com