VB Run time errors

Not sure if there's an easy solution here, without a reinstall.

Running Win 2K Pro.
Have just had a new custom application installed, which is web based.
One of the application components is VB based, but wouldn,t install due to
old system files - this was then cancelled.

Am now constantly getting VB runtime errors in Word & Excel.
Also now getting 'Run Time' errors from numerous Windows App.

Is there anyway to restore the VB environment without re-installing Windows.

Tanks

Neil,

What are the exact runtime error messages? I wouldn't say you have to
reinstall yet, but you were pretty vague in your initial post

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

It sounds like a VBA issue not VB.

--