VBA changing my desktop resolution

jmpolster

Reputable
Sep 12, 2014
I've just downloaded the emulator, Visual Boy Advanced to run on my PC. I was playing with some settings and now when I launch the emulator it automatically changes my monitor from its native resolution of 2560x1440 to 860x480. I can change it back to naitive resoulution with nvidia control pannel but then the emulator doesn't show an image but I can hear sound and the game is running. Any clue as to how to try and fix this? I was running games fine before I was tinkering with it.

Solution
VBA by default opens in a 640x480 window; almost sounds like its being treated as a fullscreen app for some reason. Can honestly say I've never heard of that problem before...

In any case, I recommend using one of the latest builds of VBA-M, especially the newest stable build which are much improved over the original VBA source code.
VBA by default opens in a 640x480 window; almost sounds like its being treated as a fullscreen app for some reason. Can honestly say I've never heard of that problem before...

In any case, I recommend using one of the latest builds of VBA-M, especially the newest stable build which are much improved over the original VBA source code.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS