[Vega 56] Asus ROG or Sapphire?

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I can not speak for the ASUS card. I do however have the Sapphire vega 56 pulse. bought used on ebay for 300 bucks. great deal. only opened box never turned on.
This card is amazing. I must say. I have had lots of other cards brands with different chips in them. I feel the quality of the sapphire build is way better than any other brands I have had. The heat sinks are amazing. One of my older sapphire 380 cards ran so cool under load. The fans would never turn on. I thought they were broke. I had to get the temp in my case hot enough just to see if they would spin. They did. So case in point. the Sapphire vega 56 pulse card is working amazingly. runs cool too. With under voltage added in overclocking. On userbenchmark. I'm getting 127% performance from this card. I haven't even flashed it to the vega 64 bios. this puts it in the top 100% per the website. Great card. this card is running on a gigabyte x370 k7 gaming mobo with a Ryzen 5 1600. 2400mhz 16gb cheap dell ram from old dell box.