[SOLVED] VEGA 56 FANS NOT SPINNING AND NO DISPLAY :(

Sep 8, 2019
So I've ran into a problem with my Vega 56 Pulse rig where the fans will start to spin once the pc turns on then after about 5-10 seconds they stop and I don't have signal at all. It just started happening after my pc was in sleep mode for about 12.5 hours. All the cables are fine and everything is plugged in properly. I just built it at the end of June and had no problems up until now.
PC Parts:
Mobo - ASUS Prime X470-Pro
GPU - Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX Vega 56
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200mhz
PSU - EVGA 1000W GQ GOLD
SSD - 1TB WD BLUE M.2

Solution
Okay. Try to clear and reset all the CMOS/BIOS settings to default. Also, again make sure all the PCI-E power cables are connected to the GPU, and the monitor's cable is also plugged to the video card. I would also check all the PSU's power cables as well.

I know you might have already tried doing this, but try once again. Do you have any other discrete GPU, so that you can try booting from that video card, since your CPU lacks support for onboard graphics ??
Okay. Try to clear and reset all the CMOS/BIOS settings to default. Also, again make sure all the PCI-E power cables are connected to the GPU, and the monitor's cable is also plugged to the video card. I would also check all the PSU's power cables as well.

I know you might have already tried doing this, but try once again. Do you have any other discrete GPU, so that you can try booting from that video card, since your CPU lacks support for onboard graphics ??

Last edited:
Solution
Jan 12, 2020
So I've ran into a problem with my Vega 56 Pulse rig where the fans will start to spin once the pc turns on then after about 5-10 seconds they stop and I don't have signal at all. It just started happening after my pc was in sleep mode for about 12.5 hours. All the cables are fine and everything is plugged in properly. I just built it at the end of June and had no problems up until now.
PC Parts:
Mobo - ASUS Prime X470-Pro
GPU - Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX Vega 56
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200mhz
PSU - EVGA 1000W GQ GOLD
SSD - 1TB WD BLUE M.2

Is there any update about this problem?