[SOLVED] Vega 56 vs GTX 1070Ti for Battlefield V and Future Battlefield

talizion34

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
I mainly play battlefield V and the future games of this same franchise ... but I don't know which one will give me more FPS today and in the future. between VEGA 56 or GTX 1070Ti. both at the same price
Help me :(

Solution
Vega 56 should give you slightly more frames. AMD's slow updates benefited the card well. Which Vega though, don't go for if it's a blower model or a gigabyte one.
What country are you in and what prices are you looking at? And are these new or used cards? Both of these models have been replaced by newer cards within the last year. The Nvidia RTX 2060 and AMD Radeon RX 5700 are both newer models that should be a little faster and/or support new features, so if you are buying new, have a look at their prices as well.

Reactions: talizion34

OllympianGamer

Honorable
Dec 22, 2016
With a fairly decent undervolt/overclock on a vega 56 I can run bfv ultra 4k at just about 60fps. I nip the resolution scale down to 85 so it stays within my freesync range about 99% of the time. What you really want is a 56 with Samsung memory, hard to find but the memory overclock is really nice to have as well, think mines rocking at 950mhz.

Reactions: talizion34