Question Vega 64 No display signal

Deimantas9898

Reputable
Dec 5, 2015
I have some weird issues with my new Vega 64, everything was working just fine until one day. Pretty much always when I try to boot computer my monitor doesn't detect any signal. PC turns on, keyboard lights up like its supposed to be. But there is no signal on display. After trying many times to boot, you might get lucky and it will boot right into Windows 10 or Bios. I tried reinstalling operating, resetting bios and updating them too. Tried older drivers. Everything. I tested out with GTX 970 and RX 560, and it worked perfectly fine. And yes, I do have good enough PSU for power hungry Vega 64. I tried changing cables, other slots in my motherboard. Also curently using Cooler Master V750 80+ Gold PSU. I can always return Vega 64 back to store but I would rather avoid that, since its hell to get products returned here.

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
Have you tried using a different Display Port on the GPU itself? It also might work if you try the HDMI port. It could be just a bad output on your GPU. I know you said you tried older drivers and tried reinstalling the current ones, but have you tried a full DDU of your drivers in Safe Mode? This might be able to help too. I hope this helps a bit, if that doesn't work then it might be a faulty GPU.

THEearthISFLAT

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
I had a red devil 64 that did the same thing, intermittent display on boot. Had to power cycle many times to get a display. Luckily the RMA was fast and they (POWERCOLOR ) replaced it with a new one quickly. I tried everything you have and more but it was a faulty card

TRENDING THREADS