Vehicle CTF

Can someone please tell me how to run VCTF maps in UT 2004? I tried just
putting in the maps, but I don't get an opportunity to run them. Thanks.

Meltdown

vbman enlightened us with:
> Can someone please tell me how to run VCTF maps in UT 2004? I tried
> just putting in the maps, but I don't get an opportunity to run
> them. Thanks.

Should work just like that. Try giving us more information about your
system, the game, etc.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote in message
> vbman enlightened us with:
> > Can someone please tell me how to run VCTF maps in UT 2004? I tried
> > just putting in the maps, but I don't get an opportunity to run
> > them. Thanks.
>
> Should work just like that. Try giving us more information about your
> system, the game, etc.
>
> MeltDown

System: Windows 2000
Game: Retail UT 2004
Situation: I added some VCTF maps to the maps folder, started the game and
cannot find where I can run them from. Are there any changes I need to make
to an ini file?

> vbman enlightened us with:
> > Game: Retail UT 2004
>
> Make sure it's the latest version.