"Verifying dmi pool data". How is it fixed? When d

I don't have the problem myself but I have read several threads about
it and unfortunately not found a consistent solution to it. Therefore
I would like to know more about it.

When/why is the "verifying dmi pool data" message displayed?

How can a person that experiences it fix the problem?

Philo

http://www.duxcw.com/faq/computer/dmi.html