Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]Who's the first?[/citation]
I think T-mobile

Prodigal Rebel

Honorable
Apr 6, 2013
I hope this is a hoax... I am a VF subscriber and honestly I do not want VF lower its customer service standards to those of AT&T nor hand my money to a telecom provider who is a happy bedfellow of Apple.

tobalaz

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
If AT&T is going to be running it, there's going to be 403m pissed off users looking to change providers pretty soon!
Did a double take on the date, not written on the 1st but you could have fooled me.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
http://www.vodafail.com/

I can't see how they could make Vodafone any worse, I say shut the whole crappy company down and scrap it. If anything $245 Billion seems like too much, put in a bid of $8 so the CEO can buy a coffee and paper on the way out. As for how they got ranked so high, my guess is someone was paid off.

William Schweder

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
How would this even work Vodafone owns 45% of Verizon right now so Verizon is going to buy back 45% of itself and then but the company owning those shares and then split it with AT&T? I'd call this BS or market manipulation for stupid people

pliskin1

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
They have 245 billion to toss around, but still charge us obnoxious amounts for data...i'll keep my dumbphone a little longer thank you.

fordry06

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
[citation][nom]William Schweder[/nom]How would this even work Vodafone owns 45% of Verizon right now so Verizon is going to buy back 45% of itself and then but the company owning those shares and then split it with AT&T? I'd call this BS or market manipulation for stupid people[/citation]

Vodafone owns 45% of Verizon Wireless while Verizon owns the other 55%. Verizon itself is not owned by Vodafone. So Verizon and ATT would be the companies doing this. So VZW would become completely owned by Verizon in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.