Verizon Expands 4G LTE Coverage to 470 Markets

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And still the crappiest customer service ever. AT&T and the Galaxy Note 2 ftw.

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]And still the crappiest customer service ever. AT&T and the Galaxy Note 2 ftw.[/citation]

Actually, I moved from AT&T because of their crappy 4g coverage and terrible customer service. We were asked to wait for an employee to come help us. There was literally 5 employees walking around the store, doing nothing at all. Verizon has 4G coverage almost everywhere, not to mention the fastest 4G. Verizon's customer service is crappy as well, but not as crappy as AT&T's. Verizon and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ftw.

jivdis1x

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
They going to cover more market than Verizon in one year? 2013 is going to be a business year. Verizon is only covering 250 mil with it 470 market. I hope they make it so the signal overlap. It would suck if you drive down the highway and the signal bars goes up and down like music graphic equalizer.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jivdis1x[/nom]They going to cover more market than Verizon in one year?[/citation]This is the end of 2012. They said AT&T LTE is expected to reach 300 million by the end of 2014. So actually closer to two years. Do you really think Verizon is going to stand still in the meantime?

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I was pretty suprised that Verizon already added 4G LTE to my town, which only has a population of about 23,000. Too bad Verizon sucks, the amount of data you get on their plans is ridiculously low. Fortunately Sprint seems to be expanding LTE straight towards my city as well, and has already reached a city about 25 miles North of here, and then I can get 4G from Boost, Virgin, or Sprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.