Verizon Wireless website down

Ed

I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?

Ed

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>
> Ed

Works fine for me. I actually used it pretty heavy this weekend while adding
a line.

"Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>
> Ed

Two likely words: "Operator Error".
--
Jason G
Marlins Win. The Gods of Baseball Smite Me Again.

On 21 Jun 2004 06:55:50 -0700, ednj2002@yahoo.com (Ed) wrote:

>I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
>www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
>service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
>problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?

It pulls up fine for me. Maybe your ISP is having temporary DNS
resolution problems.

See if it will come up using its IP address: 162.115.163.100

_KC_

"George" <George@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> "Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> > www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> > service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> > problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
> >
> > Ed
>
> Works fine for me. I actually used it pretty heavy this weekend while
adding
> a line.

Works fine for me too. Phone section is currently down while they are
upgrading it but rest of site works fine.

KC

"Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?

Ed, I was unable to get in on Saturday morning...message that they were
doing system maintenance and might take all weekend. However, it's been
available for me since then.

Harold

louise

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2003

In article <517822ae.0406210555.c995d52@posting.google.com>, ednj2002
@yahoo.com says...
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>
> Ed

working today

Happened to me.
If you are using Netscape then this will happen from time to time.
Try Internet Explorer.

Harold Sherrill wrote:

> "Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
>>www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
>>service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
>>problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>>

> Ed, I was unable to get in on Saturday morning...message that they were
> doing system maintenance and might take all weekend. However, it's been
> available for me since then.
>
> Harold

Mary

I have Comcast internet and couldn't get on VerizonWireless.com until
Comcast fixed it's problem. It was down all weekend.

"Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>
> Ed

The problem is at your router. I am having problems too. It seems that my
old router cannot handle whatever improvments were made to the servers last
friday. Verizon has nothing to do with it. I also am haveing problems using
the search function at Yahoo, and one of my Yahoo IDs cannot get into Yahoo
mail.

Try pluging your computer directly into your connection, you may need to
restart your system.

--
peter_may_day

To email me, remove underwear, and insert, my name
my_name@yahoounderwear.com

Directory of unlisted phone numbers

--
"Ed" <ednj2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to access the Verizon Wireless website (
> www.verizonwireless.com ) for the past few days. I called customer
> service and they were clueless, as usual. Anyone else have this
> problem? Does anyone from VZW read these postings?
>
> Ed

TRENDING THREADS