verizons true digital coverage

Just for my info,

Does anybody know of a verizon map that has their true Digital coverage.

Thanks

Chip

Ask in the Verizon group.

"Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
> Just for my info,
>
> Does anybody know of a verizon map that has their true Digital coverage.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chip

Well, I tried looking at there web page but it does not contains there
digital coverage.

Chip
Tee Box wrote:
> Ask in the Verizon group.
>
> "Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
>
>>Just for my info,
>>
>>Does anybody know of a verizon map that has their true Digital coverage.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Chip

Check with the Verizon newsgroup. (This is Cingular)

> Well, I tried looking at there web page but it does not contains there
> digital coverage.
>
> Chip
> Tee Box wrote:
> > Ask in the Verizon group.
> >
> > "Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
> >
> >>Just for my info,
> >>
> >>Does anybody know of a verizon map that has their true Digital coverage.
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Chip

Ralph,

When you are at the "Maps" section, look for the "Enhanced Services"
coverage map. That gives you a pretty accurate look at the digital
footprint of Verizion. There are other areas too remember that you roam on
for free like Sprint, Alltell and other smaller carriers that are digital
too.
"Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
> Just for my info,
>
> Does anybody know of a verizon map that has their true Digital coverage.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chip

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <109qgmn1jkof686@corp.supernews.com>,
Ralph Blach <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

> Well, I tried looking at there web page but it does not contains there
> digital coverage.

THEIR map is not currently online:
"
We are improving our web site to serve you better
We're currently upgrading our website and apologize for the
inconvenience.
Please visit us again soon."

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=planFirst&action
=viewPlanDetail&sortOption=priceSort&catId=325&rp

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Verizon's digital coverage is available under the PrePaid plans, or at:

http://www.mountainwireless.com/vzdigital.htm

Bill Radio