[SOLVED] Vertical lines on my monitor

Hi,so about a month ago,i received a 24inch BenQ g2400wa.The only problem it has is this: View: https://imgur.com/a/yGR5Rbc

And when i turn the monitor on,it is split in many vertical lines. View: https://imgur.com/a/6K3OjVb
.The monitor is 100% usable and i love the size of it,but you know its sometimes annyoing as it causes "shadows" around objects which are displayed through it like in game characters or literally any object on the screen.Im wondering if these lines were caused by that damage,or is it fixable using something,or is the monitor just like that naturally?
Thanks in advance

Solution
Try and see if changing the cables that you're hooked up to from the GPU to the display, changes your experience. Following that see if the monitor exhibits the same problem on a donor system(with or without a discrete GPU). If the lines exist regardless of what you do, you should return the monitor for another one.

Looking at the model for the monitor, I don't think it's even made by BenQ anymore.

Lutfij

Titan
Try and see if changing the cables that you're hooked up to from the GPU to the display, changes your experience. Following that see if the monitor exhibits the same problem on a donor system(with or without a discrete GPU). If the lines exist regardless of what you do, you should return the monitor for another one.

Looking at the model for the monitor, I don't think it's even made by BenQ anymore.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution

I will test the things u stated tomorrow,its kinda late tonight.Will keep you updated though