Vertical small short green lines and freezing when playing games+ other stuff

khaledmoharram1

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
Just today morning, when playing a game, it worked fine for a minute or so then the PC crashed with green lines which seem orgnized but were randomly placed, afew restarts later and I had a bluescreen of death, microsoft support got me a barely newer driver and varfied it was compatible and weirdly the blue screen did not show up anymore, however, the issue with green vertical lines still apeared, after afew seconds, sometimes even just at the fokin login screen without actually getting into the game it self, sometimes it never even happens when playing other games, those damn green lines show up with a small chance of being able to ctrl + esc out of the game and force closing it from the task manager, but most of the time I had to long press the power button the power the PC on again.

World of tanks blitz had the least effect, with the last two trials the game would run smoothly with no issues, however one time it ran for afew minutes then the issue happened

counter strike 1.6 did not have any issues what so ever

eve online would also run perfectly for a minute or so then the green lines would apear and system would crash

Besige had the issue on start up

and so on, have not really tried too many games, but its weird that the game would run smoothly for afew seconds, maybe a full minute or two, sometimes would crash befor I even see an interface

iam hoping this issue is fixable somehow, please do not tell me to try out different gpus, power supplies or any of that sort as iam simply not able to
It would already be impossible to replace the graphics card with one of the same quality

Its a GTX 560 graphics card.. (yes) :p
Driver is 385.69 version
windows interface is working properly at proper resolution

Any help or advice would be really apriciated, thank you :)

here is a photo I took of an example of a severe case, it did not restart the computer on its own, this was eve online befor I even saw the interface, at least as far as I remember.. the blue effect is just camera effect, the screen is all black
XlSYM

https://imgur.com/a/XlSYM

G'day!

khaledmoharram1

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
I don't know which driver works or not, I tried two drivers, the one I had earlier which worked then had the issue, and the one I upgraded to which also sort of worked?
If my GPU is not functioning properly then can you please explain how is it managing to render some games flawlessly and the other games for a minute or so befor messing up?

khaledmoharram1

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
Those games that would play flawlessly are now also getting the same issue with a notification saying the graphics card driver (kernal?) has stopped working and has recovered.. hmm they worked and now they don't.. huh?