Question Vertical yellow line on Dell S2719DGF

michaelespinoza1104

Commendable
Oct 17, 2017
I just bought the monitor 3 days ago and was wondering if i got unlucky with the one I have oor if there is a way to fix it the odd thing is the line itself goes away after a couple minutes my hardware is the following
a gtx 1070 and the monitor itself is connected through a display to said card

michaelespinoza1104

Commendable
Oct 17, 2017
This never happened on my old ASUS VG248 which I still use as a dual monitor setup with this one no dead pixels on either of them. The issue itself has been happening since i got it which was 3 days ago. I will try using the hdmi port instead but I am doubtful that it will do anything.

This never happened on my old ASUS VG248 which I still use as a dual monitor setup with this one no dead pixels on either of them. The issue itself has been happening since i got it which was 3 days ago. I will try using the hdmi port instead but I am doubtful that it will do anything.

Try it on another system and another connection, if issue is there still contact Dell support or where you got it for an exchange.

May 21, 2019
I have a yellow vertical line as well. I don't think it is my new computer or my DP 1.4 cable. It starts right above the power button so if i gently touch the bezel around the screen where the vertical line touches, it helps it go away. I think it is definitely something regarding a defective piece... which is frustrating. Only 1 month in. *sigh