Question Very bad fps in recent released games.

May 17, 2019
I'm really tired of typing this problem name over and over again and post it with no one really gives any good answer or knows how to answer it. I'm getting really bad fps in the recent released games. (such as rage 2,world war z, yakuza kiwami 2 etc..) How do i know i suppposed to get better performance ? well i watched some youtube videos with the same specs as mine and it showed there really smooth on ultra settings. What i got ? high settings with lower resolution and a fps standing about 30-40. Though some games does work with 80-90 fps but not much of them almost every recent game that released in the year 2019 or the late 2018 works really bad.. so i thought it is might be the time to upgrade my pc specs, so i looked for a benchmark on youtube which as i said was very very smooth. In case you wondering those are my specs:

Gtx 1060 6gb

16 gb ram

i5-6600.

my monitor is a 60hz.(if it matters) only "fix" that managed to work is downscaling my resolution ending up messing the game graphics so much it looks like a spin-off of minecraft. ( My apologize if i forgot to put some specs in there. Just let me know and i will add them in.)

May 17, 2019
not too sure about the model number of my psu and i'm not too sure that my gpu is overheating. my cpu does goes sometimes to 99% usage though. About the screen resolution it is 1920x1080.