Very bad Game perfomance after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

XGamer_BiH

Reputable
Apr 20, 2016
Hello everyone,

2 days ago I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (yes I'm a little bit late), after that, my game fps in every game dropped for about 20-35 ( GTA V from 45 to 15, BF3 from 50 to 33, Spintires from 60 to 40 and so on...). It's very annoying, I tried to play on 800x600 but didn't fix it. Any help, fast, please

XGamer_BiH

Reputable
Apr 20, 2016

Probally it is, I saw people talking about the Xbox app on 5 forums, I want to disable it, but, I'm not using it, I don't even have a account on it, so I can't disable it. The other thing I tried is to delete it from my pc (the Xbox app), I used few commands, some didn't react, and one gave me a load of error, but, after that, the Xbox app isn't visible in the Start menu, and there are no search results for it. I'll try to play few games and see. Thanks for your answer :)

XGamer_BiH

Reputable
Apr 20, 2016

Nice, I deleted it with PowerShell commands, now it's good again, thanks :)

spat55

Distinguished

Yeah I deleted all the programs that are bundled with windows 10 with powershell they are just crapware imo.

XGamer_BiH

Reputable
Apr 20, 2016

Well, about that, I delete the Xbox app with powershell, and after that, after a restart, everything works absolutely fine! But after an another shut down, next time it installs itself all over again, so, I have to repeat it very often? How to stop it from reinstalling??