Very confused Newegg question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrimus

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
Ok so I ordered a ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Mobo, and it died after 45 or so days, so I left a review about it and I have not even contacted Asus about this issue yet, but they responded to my review "Sorry to hear about the issues. We hope the replacement board works fine for you.
Dear Valued Customer,"

So can someone clarify this up for me?

Solution
Thats just them trying to save there ass because when other people look at your review there like "Well ASUS really cares about there customers!!!".

Its sad I know. Just call asus and have them RMA a new one. Sorry to hear about your bad mobo.

good luck!

dkm2

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
Thats just them trying to save there ass because when other people look at your review there like "Well ASUS really cares about there customers!!!".

Its sad I know. Just call asus and have them RMA a new one. Sorry to hear about your bad mobo.

good luck!

Solution
It just makes it look like they're proactive in their customer care. Most likely because there are a huge number of potential customers that use the customer reviews and ratings as a gauge of whether or not they should purchase their products.

If they ask you to contact them directly via e-mail then do it. It may speed up the RMA processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.