Question Very first boot takes too long and CMOS date and time is wrong, after restart everything is fine - Windows 7 Ultimate

Jan 26, 2022
The very first time I turn on my pc on a day it takes about 10-15 minutes (during which pc fans run normally, hard drive activity light is off, monitor is on, monitor power light blinks constantly and it doesn't display anything) to get to Bios post screen in which I get displayed that CMOS date and time is wrong, I have to press F11, set them correctly, save changes and pc finally boots normally and I can use it without any problems.
After that I restart my pc and it boots normally.
I completely turn off and then turn on my pc and it boots normally.
I've tried leaving it off for about 6 hours and then turn it on again and it boots normally

This has been happening for 3 days, it almost seems like the issue gets back only after pc is turned on for the first time on a new day.

One thing to note is that before the issue I was transfering some files to a usb flash drive when power went out, after turning pc on again it performed some checks and everything was fine. I've manually performed some checks on the main hard drive but found nothing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.